Bing recently launched major enhancements to their local business online search directory, allowing business owners to create and manage their online listings and making it easier for their customers to find them on Bing.
The new Bing Business Portal (BBP) has replaced the Bing Local Listing Center, and all existing listings have been migrated to the new service.
The BBP will allow you to:
• Claim, create, verify, and manage local business listings, adding such information as a description of your business, hours, payment types accepted, languages spoken, parking availability, and more
• Identify key search categories where you want your listing to appear
• Customize listings with enhanced details such as photos and logos
• Create a mobile website (and free QR code) so customers can learn about your business on their mobile devices
• Advertise discount coupons, promotions, or rebates that will show up with your Bing listing as well as on Facebook
• Add social media links to Facebook and Twitter
Visit Bing Business Portal for more information about Bing Business Portal and FAQs about claiming, creating, and enhancing your business listing.
Having a business listing on Bing (and other major search engines) is a quick and easy way to help businesses improve their online credibility and potentially increase the amount of traffic to their website.
Beyond Indigo has an online reputation management (ORM) service that can help your business create & manage local listings on Bing and other search engines as well as review sites/local directories. With hands-on assistance in optimizing and monitoring your business listings, Beyond Indigo Pets customers are well-equipped to boost both business reputation and rankings.