The Social Vet 2.0: Advanced Facebook
Engaging with Followers and Expanding Your Social Media Reach
Your Facebook page is up and running, you’re tweeting regularly, and you’re really starting to connect with your fans. So now what? Now that you’ve scratched the surface of social media, it’s time to delve deeper into what Facebook has to offer.
How can you take your Facebook page to the next level to benefit your business? In this seminar, you’ll learn how we can help you create and execute a professional social media plan—without the hassle of learning the new technologies and without investing a huge amount of time keeping up with them.
This 4-day, 4-hour seminar will soon have you…
- Building relationships and having conversations
- Setting goals and measuring results
- Effectively marketing your page
- Knowing when and how to buy Facebook ads
- And more…
April 9–12, 2013 12–1PM Central Time
Day 1 – Marketing your Facebook Page
Day one will focus how to bring current and potential clients to your page:
- Email signatures and website links
- Credit card receipts/invoices
- Staff Training
Day 2 – Facebook ads
Day two will focus on Facebook advertising:
- Creating ads on Facebook
- What’s the difference between an ad and a sponsored story
- How to target your audience
Day 3 – Facebook statistics
Day three will focus on tracking your results using Facebook statistics:
- Facebook Insights
- Advertising statistics
Day 4 – Using promotions to build up your fan base
Day four will focus on promotions:
- What are the different types of promotions?
- How do you create and run a promotion?
- What makes a promotion successful?
- Facebook rules and guidelines on promotions