February 1, 2016
What’s In a Name? VETgirl Tells All
As an emergency critical care specialist and someone with a Y chromosome, I’m often asked two questions: What the…Read more
January 25, 2016
Boredom Busting Dog Workouts
As you likely know, daily exercise for your pet is important no matter what time of year. Exercise keeps your…Read more
January 14, 2016
What the Heck is VETgirl?
As an emergency critical care specialist and toxicologist who lectures throughout the world, I’m often asked, What the heck is…Read more
January 1, 2016
The Top 5 of 2015
2015 was an amazing year for the Beyond Indigo team. We have grown and connected in ways most wouldn’t think…Read more
December 14, 2015
Tis’ The Season: Holiday Pet Safety And Celebrations
Gone are the days when the family pet is relegated to the cold, dark backyard when the family gets together…Read more
- Next webinar What’s Up, WordPress? February 10, 11:00 am – 11:30 am More information
- Animal Internal Medicine and Specialty Services: cultivating a complete marketing ecosystem
- Potts Point Veterinary Hospital: strong branding and web presence for a new practice
- Animal Medical Hospital: an evolving website for an established practice
- Naperville Animal Hospital: cause marketing speaks to a new generation
An ecosystem is a series of relationships between parts that shape and change the whole continuously. Your marketing ecosystem is a series of interactions between the services and platforms that combine to create your practice’s brand image.
Your content is shared on your Facebook page, then repurposed and tweeted to your followers, which in turn helps you get found in search engines, sending visitors to your website. Your practice has to be ready to respond to pet owners’ search needs, whenever and wherever they are. We have the infrastructure to optimize your marketing; you do not need to build this for your practice. We have plans that perfectly suit your needs and budget.