We want to assure you that the staff at Beyond Indigo Pets is dedicated and obliged to protect your privacy. For this reason, we do not buy, sell, or trade screen names or any other portion of the information you supply as a member of any of our communities. We highly value your trust, and with respect to security, we take protective and proactive measures within our physical facility to protect members' information from loss, misuse, or alteration, in addition to the measures we take online to protect your right to privacy.
This policy applies to sites that Beyond Indigo Pets manages and interactive tools we provide on our customers' websites. Individual customers may have their own privacy policies
This Privacy Statement will advise you about how we protect your personal information and what choices you have concerning our use of such information. Please read this policy carefully. Beyond Indigo is owned and operated by Kelasan, Inc. (10961 4th Street NE Suite 191, Hanover, MN.)
While the Beyond Indigo site does not release any personal information, we urge you to protect yourself when posting to any of the interactive tools we provide, as we cannot be responsible for personal information you post publicly on our client websites. When filling out personal information, we suggest you do so from a secure area like your home or office. Any tools provided by Beyond Indigo are intended for adult users of veterinary websites; none of our tools are marketed to children. Nevertheless, we urge caretakers to monitor their child’s internet use.
The Management of Beyond Indigo Pets reserves the right to delete any offensive entries on any of the customer properties we manage at our discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, offensive language, offensive screen name, harassing posts, "hate" oriented posts, or any post that compromises a member's privacy.
- Beyond Indigo Pets is not responsible for website plugins or third-party portals that exist on our customers’ websites and cannot guarantee their security. Beyond Indigo Pets does not build or control these plugins and third-party portals and bears no responsibility in the case of a breach.
- On certain websites, we request information for specific purposes through fillable HTML forms. These forms might ask for information to make an appointment, to set up new clients, or to get permission for surgery or boarding. The information collected is used only for the purpose of the form and is not shared with anyone but the veterinary clinic requesting it.
- Beyond Indigo Pets automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Beyond Indigo Pets cookie information, and the page you requested. Beyond Indigo uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Shopping carts linked or embedded in Beyond Indigo Pets client sites are operated by third parties and are subject to the privacy policies of those carts.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to our customers in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
About cookies on our site
We utilize "cookies" on our sites. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. Additionally, we do not buy, sell, or trade any membership lists or any member information with any outside sources.
About our advertisers
Beyond Indigo Pets does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view an ad. However, by clicking on an ad and going to the advertiser’s website, the advertiser may or may not collect information about you. Please read their privacy policies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Beyond Indigo Pets does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you've requested when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of Beyond Indigo Pets' policies, or as otherwise required by law.
We hope this Privacy Statement will ensure you of your complete privacy within our site. If you have further concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us.
Payment Refund Policy
Either party may terminate this agreement upon breach by the other party of any of the material terms of this Agreement and the failure of the breaching party to cure that breach within 30 days from receipt of written notice from the non-breaching party. No refunds are provided for termination for convenience or for unused products, except that within 60 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with a product, you may return any unused products for a pro rata refund.